Sunday 12 September 2010

Sunday in the Coal Bunker

It was a lovely sunny day so I spent the afternoon in the coal bunker sorting through my stash and making some project bags. My crafting room is the old coal bunker and it has a window added to it. It is not very big or very wide but it does me as a broom cupboard.

Stash Cupboard
It was an enjoyable afternoon pottering in my shed. Daughter actually showed an interest in sewing this afternoon so we made some project bags. She also did some modelling for me. Here she is with the newest hair colour and length modelling a swap shawl that I was sent.

Mummy can I have this please.

As per normal she has put a request and seeing how sweet it was I have of course given into her. The Sunday afternoon mother daughter crafting event may be come a regular activity if she gets her homework done.

3 comments:

  1. Oh nice. She's a pretty thing that daughter of yours. I like her new hair. Very mod!

    Your work is very good Mrs Kotaatok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that she is one of my best creations but then I am her mother so I am always going to be slightly biased.

    ReplyDelete