Tuesday 31 August 2010

Hump Day

We have made it to Hump day or the evening before Hump Day.  Lets just say this misery guts is counting down to the weekend.  I just want to stay in my nice bed and sleep this influenza away.

Yeap daughter has shared her lergy with me again. She is all cherpy and I need medication to be half human.   So pass me the rum with Benadryl and panadol combo and just watch me pretend to keep my eyes open with some thumb dpns.

I promise not to knit anything complicated, just  straight garter stitch for me.  I cant stuff that up too much can I ???  Do you think I have just bejinxed myself from here until Xmas with that statement do you think???

2 comments:

  1. Stay rugged up ... you need some rumbo served in a Guzzini mug ... and if you drop it when you doze off, it won't break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rumbo is a good idea. It was 22 C here today and I was rugged up to the max wishing I could go home to go to sleep and knit. I saw some of the law students today swatting for their practitioner exam (bar exam) and I thought of you and how you are doing law to stitch it to the man.

    ReplyDelete