Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Tour de Fleece review

Unfortunately for me life got in the way of my tour de fleece spinning.  I did spin but not enough to meet my personal goals.  Life and a lack of supplies were my two reasons why I did not spin as much as I wanted.  I will be doing a mini tour myself when I go up to Scotland in a couple of weeks time to knit camp.

I have been working on the supplies issue much to my posties horror.  So I have some gratuitous shots of my latest acquisitions. Top is a Merino /Tussah silk mix from Devon by the lovely Sarah of SarasTexture Crafts.  The next image of a Merino silk combo from Helke  who is Steinkreis-Naturseifen on Dawanda.  Are you starting to notice a pattern yet???


The third parcel was from Stephanie or aka kreativsucht on dawanda.  This batt is 100% Merino but there is also something else in common, have you spotted it yet???  Bingo they are all purple variations.