Tuesday 27 July 2010

Fields of Gold

As part of my fibre increase for the Tour de Fleece I have purchased some more batts this time it was a fibre that reminded me of the daughter and our shared fascination for bees and bugs. So I have now got 200gms of the lovely Marino/ Bamboo and sparkly bits batt from Shunklies and her etsy shop.   It can also be remarked that these batts are the same colour as the winners jacket on the tour.

Love the honey coloured yellowness

I am still knitting on the clapotis but it is starting to bore me to tears sorry make that to sleep.  I really have to sort out the boredom factor by starting an alternative project to spice up my life a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! That is a lovel mix of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it, got a buzz from it and went I want that. Nope not going to consider my purchase I am just going to buy it. It was a instantaneous decision making process. Click Click it was mine all mine...

    ReplyDelete