Saturday 3 July 2010

Starting position spinners, Un, Deux and Trois!

Today is an important day in the Kotaatok household as it is a two for one day.  By two for one - I mean we had two big events on at the same time.  Today is our wedding anniversary and we should be out on our second parole thanks to good behaviour.   We were cooing away this morning and girl child's comment was "Get a room or I will get a bucket of water".  Isn't karma a witch when she comes back to bite you on your arse.  I have said this phrase so often that I did a double take as it was my mother talking except it was out of my daughter's mouth. Since I could not be a young hip loved up person I chose to focus instead on the other event that starts today.

Today is the start of the Tour de France and in the fibre world it is also the start of the Tour de Fleece for spinners. So this morning I have carded some fibre and cleaned up a bobbin and I am about to head off to spin like mad.   I have some fibre to get spinning with so adieu as I must take my place at the start of the Tour de Fleece.
Just a little feel for France.

No comments:

Post a Comment