Wednesday 21 July 2010

And it keeps on raining

We have endured a second wet graduation day. Thank goodness we had a some shelter indoors.  I had to use the welly boots to get in and out of the building.  Yes we have had the flash flooding and I am wondering if I have enough stashed wool cause I am sure we are looking like a 40 days and 40 nights Noah's ark event.

The weather lady keeps saying we are in for more of this stormy weather.  I have had some parcels of fibre delivered and I feel so sorry for my postie cause he had to treadle his bike through the flood water to drop off three parcels of fibre today for me.  Not heavy but bulky and odd shaped.  The post man in the picture is not mine but you get an idea of what sort of weather we have been having in the last couple of days.

I am still in knitting limbo and I have been trolling the pattern library in Ravelry for sweaters and cardigans.

2 comments:

  1. I heard you were in for a heat wave over there ... has that happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a heatwave down south but we have rain every day for the last week and a bit . The rain has been monsoonal in nature like 2 inches in 2 hours type rain.

    ReplyDelete