Thursday, 21 April 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel

Life has been a little chaotic lately and it will continue to be so for the next couple of weeks.  Hey ho what is different. A mini break I was planning has now gone up the swanny but another will be organised a little later when the stars and planets are all in alignment.

We actually found the camera a couple of weeks ago before we lost it again but I have a some photos of a couple of projects that have been un-photographed for a while. 

ZertaZerta
The ZertaZerta shawl is a Hauri shawl that I knitted back in January. This was some of my own hand spun and I was determined to do a shawl for the 11 in 2011 project with it. I still have not blocked it blame the old time and space issue so I have not moved it from a WIP to finished project on ravelry.

I want to do some more knitting of my hand spun yarn but all things are on hold until mid may with the boring things in life: work, assignments, medical appointments and bills.