Thursday 21 April 2011

Light at the end of the tunnel

Life has been a little chaotic lately and it will continue to be so for the next couple of weeks.  Hey ho what is different. A mini break I was planning has now gone up the swanny but another will be organised a little later when the stars and planets are all in alignment.

We actually found the camera a couple of weeks ago before we lost it again but I have a some photos of a couple of projects that have been un-photographed for a while. 

ZertaZerta
The ZertaZerta shawl is a Hauri shawl that I knitted back in January. This was some of my own hand spun and I was determined to do a shawl for the 11 in 2011 project with it. I still have not blocked it blame the old time and space issue so I have not moved it from a WIP to finished project on ravelry.

I want to do some more knitting of my hand spun yarn but all things are on hold until mid may with the boring things in life: work, assignments, medical appointments and bills.

5 comments:

  1. Your shawl is pretty. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mum's started knitting again. Would Ravelry help her? Does she need to know anyone to get into it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Ravelry would help her and even you kiddo as they have some quilting groups. It is free and easy to sign up to just visit www.ravelry.com. Let me know her user name I will friend her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, You. I've suggested Ravelry to her ... and your blog. I'll see what she does! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well we will see if you likes all the technology. Warning though ravelry is the facebook for knitters , some get addicted to it.

    ReplyDelete