Saturday 9 April 2011

Chicken Man or boy

Rh the boyo had a dress up half day yesterday for school.  I did not see him go off and Dad snapped with the daughter's camera but I got to giggle when he came home at lunch time.


The boyo and the dog almost blended together. It is the start of the Easter school holidays will I be sensible at the end of this week or so I don't know but if I can still laugh at the end of it I think I will be doing well.  The kids are only in school for a total of 9 days for the whole of March.

4 comments:

  1. Too funny! He must have a great sense of humor:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does but he is starting to do that teenager thing where they only speak in grunts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't he speak in clucks?

    He is a funny lad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of his mumbles or grunts can sound like 'cluck, cluck' but you know his mother interprets it at swearing. The Clucks normally are dropped when he is asked to do something he really does not want to do or like to do such as the dishes.

    ReplyDelete