Sunday 7 November 2010

Sleeping In

There is one thing they forget to warn you about when you have kids - they dont forget,  they just dont tell you - that you wont get a sleep in until they have left home and then only if for some parents.

I have been knackered all week with daughter stunt so I tottered into bed early last night well before the kids and I actually got a sleep in. I got to past midday, yeap I did that teenager thing and sleep in past midday.

I am so sleepy today that it is possibly all the stress of the last week catching up with me. Daughter I am still working out if I will let you out of the house without me.  So this a little post for nano writing month and back off to bed I go.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! It must be the stress that has you exhausted! You deserve a lie-in!

    My ultimate fantasy is a night at a five-star hotel (in Brisbane, I don't have to go far) just so I can shut those black-out curtains, go to sleep early on crisp sheets, and sleep in the next morning.

    Sleep ins - they're priceless and rare as hen's teeth. I'm so glad you got one!

    ReplyDelete