Saturday 13 November 2010

It is Saturday it is Saturday!!!

Do you ever have one of those weeks which you can not wait for it to end?  This week it was one of those for me with lots very over long days.  I swear the poison dwarf has attacked me again and I can not see a clear surface for miles.  Even doing a blog post in the NaBloPoMo to support daughters' Namowrimo effort has been very hard.  She is ahead of her writing plan on about 20,000 words.

Chores to be done first.
Today I have had a haircut, visited the parcel postal centre to pick up my packages and set the family a chore list. So we will be doing everything on the list while we can to clear the surfaces in this house.  Once that is done I fully intend to play in some yarn or wool.

Peace and relaxation in wool fumes.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're ok. Am reading your posts.

    Love that sand image - immediately relaxing.

    Good thoughts to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap just failing completly at multi-tasking but the boys have been sent off to the tip. I have filled up the ute / 4x4 with stuff for the tip.

    ReplyDelete