Thursday 31 December 2009

Yule New Year Review

So we are at the cusp of a new year and a new decade. My challenge for the next year creatively is to knit 10 shawls in 12 months, yes I mean lace shawls. I have avoided lace for years so I am making an effort to overcome my holy terror by facing it. I would like to shout to the world I made 2009's challenge of 52 things in 52 weeks. I am sort of wondering have I bitten off more than I can chew but I am going to give it a good crack.


Other wise we as a family are focusing on making small steps to lesson our impact on the world and this includes planing for a handmade Xmas and birthday celebrations and presents. The technogeeks are starting to have concerns over their ability to achieve this goal but I am hoping the kids will develop a better appreciation of the meaning of the various celebrations.

Knit Camp UK is on the week before Ravelry Weekend 2010 in August and Hubby darling has organised our summer break so I can go. So now I have to workout from the latest schedule of classes which classes I am going to sign up to. I think it is his excuse to vege for a week in a quiet location and have a reason why he wont be running around doing activities. He is not that keen on busy holidays where we drag him round sight seeing.

So have a good 12 months all the best for the New Year may it be happy and healthy for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment