Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings

After knitting like the clappers I managed to finish all the pieces for the darling son's hoodie just in time to wrap it up and placed under the tree. It has to be seamed yet but I did it but never ever ever again will I attempt to knit under so much time pressure.

So it is time to go and do the cooking and all that. I hope all is well and Santa had been good to you.

Santa aka hubby in this household used the various links I provided in my electronic Christmas list and has provided me with a lovely Nameste bag.

Ry's xmas pressie from me to her was the green February Lady Sweater. Rh's pressie was the pieces of his Xmas request. I added the photo when it is seamed a couple of days later

I have cast on a pair of New Years Eve socks for Rh since he picked the yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment