Thursday 3 September 2009

Möbius Finished,

Well I have knocked off some projects and I am starting the planning and organisation of others that have been in my queue for a while. The Möbius for my scooter student has been finished, blocked and is now rapped for our session on Friday. Kate got her Travelling Women on Wednesday and she appeared to really really love it.

I have finished several sewing projects and some other objects that need finishing. So I have done some seaming seaming seaming. I keep promising myself a couple of rows on my current travelling woman if I get x or y chore done.

I have to rip a section back on my Ruby Ruby cause I am just not happy about it so I am hoping to get that ripped and back up to were I was so I can finish this UFO. Now I just have to get some photos for some of my projects and then I will be able to get some the UFO checked off on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment