Saturday 10 January 2009

Opps I have been naughty (aka Shopping)

So I went down to the local wool emporium to find some suitable wool for Harry’s Jumper. I made a bad mistake and allowed Ry to come with me but I know when she does not finish her project I frog her project so I will get all her woolly goodies. Hee – I have my eyes on that I will have first dibs on it.

For the Pumpkin pattern I found some very nice Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in teal. I also snaffled some lime green Bamboo mix for a vest for Rh. Rh has put in a Christmas request to replace his favourite lime green vest. Problem is that trying to get a hold of the colour so as a result I doing the colour thing I have this Bamboo ? mix. So I will making up a bigger Billy up for Rh from the Pipsqueaks book.

Following this little splurge in the local real world LYS I went into splurge mode online. I went off to one of my favourite sites EcoKnits. So I ended up with some Buttersoft DK by Artist’s Palette Yarns in a lovely pink and blue.  From the pink skeins I plan to do a girly Baby Surprise Jacket for Greg’s new sprog who is scheduled to turn up this week. We know it is a girl. The Blue is for me cause I just cant help myself as I am sucker for Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment