Friday 23 January 2009

Hey Mr Postman!

I finally got a chance to block out Evie's BSJ (aka Pink BSJ) and while getting this sort Mr Postie dropped by and delivered this seasons Rowan Magazine. There are couple of things that I would not mind but the chance I will get to knit these things for myself might be a bit of wishful at the moment.

While waiting for students today at work I hand wound the blue buttersoft DK that I ordered the other week and I also managed to print out a pattern from Ravelry called Weekend Lace Wrap.

When I was online today again in that period of waiting waiting for a student I saw some loverly yarn called lavender and sunshine and will need to find it again. I so want but that is not going to help me cause I can not remember whom I was looking at when I was on one of open access machines. The problem is that on the open access machines you only have limited ability to access websites and this means things like logging in to social networking type sites does not work. On the train home from Liverpool I cast on the Weekend Wrap as I am planning that this project will be a wind down after the mantic frantic activities of the fine art students whose dissertations are due in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment