Saturday 3 January 2009

The arrival of Baby Berry

Well baby Berry has finally turned up and is following his father’s footsteps about being late for everything and having his own timekeeping methods. Baby berry is Harrison John and has already been nicknamed as Harrison Ford by J.

I had already started a unisex Elizabeth Zimmerman Baby Surprise jacket for the Bump but all plans are up for revision since little Harry has weighted in at 9 pounds 4 oz. Bounced in would be a better description.

My 0-3 month old garment is not going to get to Australia in time and is not ever going to fit him. The photos indicate a well-built bubby so Plan B is the way to go. After consulting with Rh, a hoody design was suggested in a 3-6month old sizing. I do not want to do the stereotypical blue so I will have a look around in the LYS next Saturday. In the mean time I need to find a pattern as I had a rowan book that had a lot of patterns so I will need to dig it out in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment