Saturday 28 November 2009

February Lady Sweater Completed

After being in the black hole of never ending knitting last week, this week I managed to get the body of the sweater finished by Monday. I then picked up stitches on the first sleeve and thanks to much drama at the school on Tuesday and Wednesday managed to finished the first sleeve. Thursday not much done on the sweater because it was now too bulky to take on the train or come travelling with me. I had done some major castonitis during the last week and I managed to find one of the cables and make a start of a Saskia narrow scarf.


Thanks to some delays with the train system I managed to get a couple of repeats done. When I finally made it home I picked up the stitches on the second sleeve of the Lady Sweater and that was about it before I conked out. Work has been a little mad and on Friday I had the knitting with me all day but did not get a chance once to pick up the sticks. After working today I came home and set myself a goal to knit and finish the sleeve in one night. Whoo Hoo I have knit the lace pattern for that long without going to sleep. All that there has to be done with this now is buttons, blocking and wrapping up for under the Xmas tree.

ETA Photo as requested:

2 comments:

  1. So do I but it means that I have to find the sodding camera in this messy house.

    ReplyDelete