Monday 17 August 2009

Family Wedding

Well we have been away with a family wedding where I got some knitting in. Sometimes I have to have needles so I wont kill anyone. There were a couple of moments of tension during our family reunion and this has led me to knitting more like the clappers.

I managed to start and finish a BSJ during the weekend and I had also started with a baby blanket since I was so behind with the Great Aunt knitting thanks to the recent Swine Flu debacle. I ended up frogging the blanket when we got back. I had got half way through the blanket and I just did not like it all. I had done the pattern before and it was beautiful but I just did not like in the Cashmerino.

The wedding was lovely and the bride and groom had a lovely happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment